There are several ways to participate and raise funds for homeless animals with the Humane Society of Tampa Bay’s Bark in the Park. Here is how to create or join a pack and fundraise!
You can fundraiser three different ways:
- Pack Leader: Register as a pack leader and invite your friends, family, and colleagues to join you in fundraising and walk.
- Pack Member: Register as a pack member by joining a team to walk and fundraise.
- Lone Wolf: Register as a lone wolf to raise funds and walk as an individual.
Once you have registered here is how it works!
- Step 1: Once you have registered, create your own free web page. Personalize your own page and share with your friends a story and pictures of why this cause is important to you.
- Step 2: Set a fundraising goal. Start fundraising early so you can give people ample time to donate.
- Step 3: Fundraise! Email friends, family and colleagues. Share on your social media platforms. Send follow ups and “thanks yous”.
The more you fundraise, the more goodies you get & the more homeless animals you help.